Contact London For Banner Services at WELUVLONDON@GMAIL.COM

Sep 13, 2009

NTV 20 DREAMS....002



Okay ... The dream started on a plane i remember that much of the first part...and thats how i knew we were going to Germany for some reason i do not know! soon after me and my two cousins were at this lounge and he wanted to buy a bottle but he only had american dollars on him and we laughed at a joke that went something like .... u may need a ten thousand dollars to equal 5 here lol economy joke ... i guess anyway ... not long after we were riding in a car i remember looking at countryside and just empty fields or something. Well when we arrived to where i was i remember looking out the window of the house we were in and seeing someone pull up in the car that we were just riding in .... so I said isnt that the car we were just in ... then i saw a swat team member get out and quickly run to a van hop in and pull off. Now at this point im upset because i didnt have my camera to capture this ... so i run get the camera run back down stairs and ofcourse the swat guy was gone but we ripped apart the car and found all types of bugs and spy cams etc ..... next scene lol now im walking down a hill with ludacris WTF right yea so i was on my way to sell some weed to the same person ludacris was going to meet ..coincidence... haha i know anyway this chick i know pulls up in a car actually, she sped pass first then turned around and told me to get in and I told Luda meet me at the bus stop. She goes on to tell me that she doesnt have any money because of her parents etc ... and i offered to give her $ but she didnt take it, we ended up driving the blockbuster (still in germany) so i give the guy the trees and for some reason there were lunch tables in blockbuster .. yea weird ... anyway the guy gives me 100$ but he was only buying 25$ worth.. so i had to get change at the register which took forever due to the guy thinking i was buying something ... anyway during the wait i ran into like 10 old friends that i have not seen in a while (in real life) lol so we was kicking it for a little sec then while on the way back to give the guy his change i remember thinking wait im in germany i can keep this money and go home hell never find me lol thats when i woke up .... lol i checked my pockets to see if i had 75 $ .... it was'nt there :(

No comments:

Post a Comment


London's Life The Movie/Documentary

I not only make art and do graphics etc.
I am a videographer as well. My first project
was a self portrait about my life and the issues
I was going through at the time. From dealing with teen
pregnancy, possible prison time, and dropping out of highschool all the while following my passion for film.
The trailer is available below
and DVD will be available
for purchase online!
Part II coming soon.

The Countdown to A-Town

The Countdown to A-Town
was a webseries that I made
after I completed the London's Life project.
I made a video everyday until I finally
returned to Atlanta from NYC.
From playing poker all night to
chilling on Governors Island
listening to music check it out.


Quoom Documentary (w.t)

Quoom's documentary is the latest project
I have my hands on. Quoom is a percussion
player from the Bronx, NY to make up the
fact that he does not receive enough hours
to provide for his four children, playing
on the NyC subway system is plan b.
More Details and Trailer coming soon.