Contact London For Banner Services at WELUVLONDON@GMAIL.COM

Sep 15, 2009

NTV 22 :DREAMS again





.... Not feeling the best today... as you can tell... BUT i did have another crazy ass dream i would like to share though. I don't remember it as much as the previous dreams. I do know some how i ended up in a house, with old people in it ... but it was younger people there as well. I was bored so i found a room with a radio player in it and started to listen to music then a young lady came in and started to dance with me .... she was good lol .... so i wanted to hookup with her or what ever so i said take my number and i remember her asking me a few times when do you leave to go back to new york ... while dreaming i thought how did she know i was leaving ... anyway I wrote down my number but the pen wouldnt fuckin work .... so the paper looked like alot of numbers some faded some distinct ... but after that i remember not seeing her anymore... while in the room a group of people formed a somewhat small circle outside the room i was in then one guy signaled me to come out the room to leave... time to go.. so i felt like i was sneaking out for some reason i guess so... but i get outside and the guy is telling me Why i shouldnt mess with the young lady i was dancing with and this isnt the only guy telling me this one of my lady friends in real life is telling me thats her lil cousin and she is under age etc etc the whole time i was just defending myself saying we were JUST DANCING god damn .... then i woke up ... The lesson i have gotten from these past 3 dreams is ... I need to leave the country/break away from routine .. stop looking for old friends, and you may be to old (mentally) to find the women you want to be with at this age(21) so just dance ... but dont get serious... so yea i have come to that conclusion with these past few dreams, It makes plenty of sense! London OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment


London's Life The Movie/Documentary

I not only make art and do graphics etc.
I am a videographer as well. My first project
was a self portrait about my life and the issues
I was going through at the time. From dealing with teen
pregnancy, possible prison time, and dropping out of highschool all the while following my passion for film.
The trailer is available below
and DVD will be available
for purchase online!
Part II coming soon.

The Countdown to A-Town

The Countdown to A-Town
was a webseries that I made
after I completed the London's Life project.
I made a video everyday until I finally
returned to Atlanta from NYC.
From playing poker all night to
chilling on Governors Island
listening to music check it out.


Quoom Documentary (w.t)

Quoom's documentary is the latest project
I have my hands on. Quoom is a percussion
player from the Bronx, NY to make up the
fact that he does not receive enough hours
to provide for his four children, playing
on the NyC subway system is plan b.
More Details and Trailer coming soon.