Contact London For Banner Services at WELUVLONDON@GMAIL.COM

Sep 28, 2009

NTV 30




Okay I know it says NTV 29 on the video but it is NTV 30 .... now that that is cleared up time for another dream. This dream I really really thought it was real to the point where i was mad when i woke up anyway.....Why do i keep dreaming dont get me wrong im not complaining but lately I just have been dreaming up a storm like 6 different dreams every night back to back ... well if you don't like to read you can watch the vid above .... but this one started off in a garage like place ... nothing big, it was about 6 or 7 of us just standing around chilling and i remember people coming back and forth so the group i was with must have been selling weed or something i dont know ... and the people were people i use to serve n e way soon after everyone that was outside went inside except for me i was chilling outside why i dont know ... but as i came out the garage a young chocolate complextion women came down from a set a stairs with some tight tight shorts but they were the cloth type that you can really see all the curves ... yea so i remember saying to myself damn i shouldnt even be looking up right now cuz of that reason but it didnt stop me from staring ... she asked me to help her with this bag and bring it in the same house my people went in not long before. I agreed and we went inside I took the bag upstairs then entered her room ...we began talking about something i can't remember but the subject of money came up ... so she said what you need some money ... then without me even answering she pulled out a stack from inside the bag atleast 2gs.. thats 2 thousand for my non urban readers. She tossed it to me at this point i was surprised yet happy because i needed that shit lol anywho i went in to give her a kiss and hug and she kinda pushed me back not like rejected me but like nig calm down its only 2gs so I was like good looks and she reached out and gave me dap. dap = handshake lol so at this point i go back downstairs and try to wake my homeboy up like lets be out before i lose this $ and I was so nervous and in unbelief that i just recieved it that easy i didnt want to count it there ... so he woke up .. and right before we get out the house i wake up... Mad As FUCK lol damn I was so into that dream i thought it was real ... checked my pockets when i woke up and all that .. so yea ... another day in dream land ... I cant imagine what tonight brings

No comments:

Post a Comment


London's Life The Movie/Documentary

I not only make art and do graphics etc.
I am a videographer as well. My first project
was a self portrait about my life and the issues
I was going through at the time. From dealing with teen
pregnancy, possible prison time, and dropping out of highschool all the while following my passion for film.
The trailer is available below
and DVD will be available
for purchase online!
Part II coming soon.

The Countdown to A-Town

The Countdown to A-Town
was a webseries that I made
after I completed the London's Life project.
I made a video everyday until I finally
returned to Atlanta from NYC.
From playing poker all night to
chilling on Governors Island
listening to music check it out.


Quoom Documentary (w.t)

Quoom's documentary is the latest project
I have my hands on. Quoom is a percussion
player from the Bronx, NY to make up the
fact that he does not receive enough hours
to provide for his four children, playing
on the NyC subway system is plan b.
More Details and Trailer coming soon.