Contact London For Banner Services at WELUVLONDON@GMAIL.COM

Sep 17, 2009

Q & A Screening Pro-TV


This was the first premiere for the following docs ...
-London's Life Jahaan London
-Unscripted Natalie Setoute
-Example of What Not to do Ashely Turzio
-Cause and Effect James Duarte


I enjoyed myself at this screening very interesting questions
and even more interesting answers.
Shout out to Chinisha Scott for shooting
the event.Now I was told I did'nt big up or give
enough credit to the Pro-Tv instructors etc etc
or praise them enough....
I think i kept it real. You won't catch me exaggerating
what I feel about a program It is what it is Tell me what you think.
So... with that being said, I hope everyone will enjoy getting more info
on the production side of making a movie :)
London's Life II coming soon

2 comments:

  1. hot damn, look at the dude with the fresh cut and kicks on stage... congrats man; this is a real good look... you already on your filmmaker panel shit now...

    i know how that guy felt about Fianl Cut Pro and all; can be troubling at times...

    i think you kept it real enough... i wish i had something like this when i was in H.S., i had to start off on my own...

    kep doing your thing, you already know what it is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup yup haha thats a good look .. keep going with the videos you will get there!

    ReplyDelete


London's Life The Movie/Documentary

I not only make art and do graphics etc.
I am a videographer as well. My first project
was a self portrait about my life and the issues
I was going through at the time. From dealing with teen
pregnancy, possible prison time, and dropping out of highschool all the while following my passion for film.
The trailer is available below
and DVD will be available
for purchase online!
Part II coming soon.

The Countdown to A-Town

The Countdown to A-Town
was a webseries that I made
after I completed the London's Life project.
I made a video everyday until I finally
returned to Atlanta from NYC.
From playing poker all night to
chilling on Governors Island
listening to music check it out.


Quoom Documentary (w.t)

Quoom's documentary is the latest project
I have my hands on. Quoom is a percussion
player from the Bronx, NY to make up the
fact that he does not receive enough hours
to provide for his four children, playing
on the NyC subway system is plan b.
More Details and Trailer coming soon.