Contact London For Banner Services at WELUVLONDON@GMAIL.COM

Oct 26, 2009

10.26 wit London ... Yes i* still living


Hola ... Hows everyone doing ... Lets start of with this i dont have
the m key on the keyboard so i will be replacing that letter with *....
with that being said today is October 26th and I a* feeling good. Had
so *uch fun on blogtv tonight acting crazy with the new squad that for*ed
craaazy If you don't know find out about the broadcast we are crazy. We
lost a soldier in the war lol *eKaJayTV was banned but she still here
I havent really been watching to *any videos that is why i have'nt really
posted any up recently. Other than that ill still be here talking crazy and
NTV will be back in full effect as soon as i feel the urge to get batteries
with an actual brand on e* haha. Soooooo... no longer single...(yessss) lol.
Can't wait till tuesday..nuff said. I just wanted to type today so only one
video but you get a paragraph and a page lol. Well thats about all i have to
say.... lol @ twitter topic #letterto*yex .... I was going to go crazy with
it but... i decided not to because i* so over that.. or her lol wouldn't waste the
thought energy but that sure did'nt stop *e fro* sending 2 tweets about it haha
@Docclondon.. you know .... Until to*orrow hold it down .. Be safe and shooot videos
not guns lol unless you have to then e*pty the clip and stick to the script !!

1 comment:

  1. yerah BlogTv was crazy last night...

    this chic from the BX was asking for my number, but i learned your Bookshikah moment and gave her some BS excuse not to give it to her, lol. crazy internet chics indeed...

    i just posted a quick vlog on my site myself... been fallin off, but im creepin back...

    ReplyDelete


London's Life The Movie/Documentary

I not only make art and do graphics etc.
I am a videographer as well. My first project
was a self portrait about my life and the issues
I was going through at the time. From dealing with teen
pregnancy, possible prison time, and dropping out of highschool all the while following my passion for film.
The trailer is available below
and DVD will be available
for purchase online!
Part II coming soon.

The Countdown to A-Town

The Countdown to A-Town
was a webseries that I made
after I completed the London's Life project.
I made a video everyday until I finally
returned to Atlanta from NYC.
From playing poker all night to
chilling on Governors Island
listening to music check it out.


Quoom Documentary (w.t)

Quoom's documentary is the latest project
I have my hands on. Quoom is a percussion
player from the Bronx, NY to make up the
fact that he does not receive enough hours
to provide for his four children, playing
on the NyC subway system is plan b.
More Details and Trailer coming soon.